Dates: Sunday, September 2 & Sunday, September 9
Location: Glendale High School
1440 E Broadway, Glendale, CA 91205
Time: 9A - 6P | Doors Open at 8:30A
Audition Fee: $25
* We prefer to have you at both audition dates. We want to see how you evolve and progress from one weekend to the next. This will allow for us to get a better sense of your work ethic and show how well you progress from week to week.
- Register online! Please fill out our REGISTRATION FORM below!
- Bring your own equipment as our supplies will be very limited.
- Wear black, form-fitting clothing | basketball shorts are acceptable for males.
- Bring tennis shoes for second-half of day. We will be outside for equipment for the first day of auditions.
- Make sure hair is well-secured and out of your face.
- Bring plenty of water or a re-fillable water bottle.
- There will be a lunch break | pack a lunch or bring money to leave campus.
- Knee pads and gloves are not required, but recommended.
- We will have short technique classes in movement and on all pieces of equipment where you will learn audition phrases. Movement and Flag phrase auditions are mandatory.
- Bring a positive attitude and be ready to work hard, but most importantly have some fun! We are excited to meet you and welcome you into our family.